XDOBO X8 60W Portable bluetooth speakers with subwoofer wireless IPX5 Waterproof TWS 15H playing time Voice Assistant Extra bass
Bluetooth Version: 5.0
Output Power: 60 WRMS
Support Voice Assistant
Support 3 music mode
Support TWS function
3 Playing Mode: Bluetooth/TF card/AUX in
Support Music formats:mp3,ape,FLAC,wav
Frequency response: 100hz-20kHZ
Signal-too-noise ratio : ≥90dB
Battery type: Lithium-ion polymer(3.7V 6600mAh)
Battery charge time: 3 hours
Music playtime:up to 12 hours(varies by volume level and audio content)
Power supply : Type-c 5V/2.1A
Music playing time: 8 to 15 hours(varies by volume level and audio content)
Unit Weight of speaker: 860g
What is in the box?
How to solve small problems during use:
Question1: The product cannot be turned on?
1. After receiving the package, charge it for 30 minutes and then turn it on (there may be no power to turn it on)
2. Observe whether the red light can be turned on after plugging in, and the red light cannot be turned on, please contact us immediately. The red light can be lit, please contact us in time, we will tell you how to start the process
3. After plugging in, if the red light keeps flashing, please replace the 5V-2A normal charging head
Question2: The speaker is used for less than 8 hours?
1) We have rigorously tested and downloaded the lossless sound quality memory card of Hotel California, and it can be played for about 3 hours at maximum sound. If the maximum sound playing time reaches this range, the speaker is normal and there is no problem with the battery.
2) In addition, different sound sizes and different songs will directly lead to the duration of the speaker. Especially for songs with stronger bass, the power consumption of the speakers will greatly increase.
3) Therefore, if it is just ordinary music with weak bass, the loudest sound we tested can reach 4 hours.
Question3: Can’t charge normally?
Scenario 1—I just received the package, but I can’t charge when using a non-fast charging plug. It may be the product itself. Please contact customer service to find out the reason for the failure.
Scenario 2—After using for a period of time, the product suddenly fails to charge. Please check whether the charger plug you are using is a non-fast charging plug. If you use a fast charging plug, the product cannot be charged normally. Please change to a normal plug immediately. If the normal charging plug is used as usual and there is no improper behavior (water in the socket, damp, electric shock, overvoltage impact, artificial damage to the socket chip, etc.), the product may be damaged normally. Please contact customer service immediately.
Question4: The button does not work?
Answer: Check the phone model and music playback APP. Some models of mobile phones cannot directly use the speaker switch key to control the pause/play function. It is recommended to change another model of mobile phone or music player APP to try again.
Important: If you have any questions, please contact customer service.Please don’t random bad review or dispute, we will solve your problems. Thank you very much for your kindly understanding!!!