1) Display: 2.2inch high-contrast Dot matrix FSTN LCD, pixels:128Vx64H
2) Back lighting: On/off White LED
3) Depth Capability: Cable transducer 328feet(100m)
4) Sonar Coverage: 60degrees beam angle in 83Khz/20degrees beam angle in 200Khz
5) Power: 4*AAA alkaline battery (not included)
6) Floating& Waterproof design
7) Water depth,water temperature, fish location, bottom contour can be constantly obtained from the water
8) User selectable sensitivity,zoom,units,depth range,shallow alarm,fish icon,fish alarm,and chart speed setting
9) Built in memory stores sonar setting when the fish finder is turned off
10) Operational Temperature: 14°F to 122°F(-10°C to 50°C)
Two frequency improves detection effciently
Automatically filter clutter, and gain high accuracy
Sonar detect fish location
Selectable large, medium, and small fish setting
The transducer can detect water up to 100m
2. Battery indicator
5.Water surface line
6.Upper zoom range
7.83KHz wide beam fish icon
8.small fish icon (200KHz narrow)
10. Large fish icon (200KHz narrow)
11. Sonar frequency
12. Medium fish icon (200KHz narrow)
14. Lower zoom range
1.Default power adapter is European. For UK or USA, please contact customer service.
2.Place a small amount of liquid water on the ice and set the sonar sensor on the water allowing the unit to freeze to the ice.
3.Clear away snow to expose the ice surface, making sure the surface is smooth.
4.To remove the sonar sensor from the frozen ice,gently tap sonar sensor at the base with your hand. If it will not come loose, spray a small amount of water on the ice surface around the base and repeat above step until the sonar sensor is easily removed.
5.The cable length of the 718D-ICE is 2M.